Nitro and Glycerin are two elements, inert when taken individually.
Taken together, however, they are a bomb! As us.

martedì 6 marzo 2012

Sneakers of summer 2012


Si.
Sto proprio parlando di loro: le sneakers Isabel Marant.
Non le comprendo.
Probabilmente sarò l'unica, ma io proprio non ne capisco il senso (, ne il gusto o la bellezza!)
Io non le desidero così ardentemente! Anzi!
Potranno anche essere comode ma...
Non le capisco! A voi piacciono? 


Yes.
I'm talking about the Isabel Marant sneakers.
I don't understand them.
I'm probably the only one, but I don't understand the sense (, or flavor or beauty!)
They will be comfortable but ...
I don't understand them! Do you like it?









1 commento:

  1. Concordo a pieno con te!!
    :P
    anna

    http://letourbillondelavie.com/

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...